Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The summum of prêt à porter: Paule Ka


















Serge Cajfinger makes timeless and very chic prêt à porter inspired by Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy. Always stylish and classy, sometimes sexy, but never vulgar.

The PK clothes are quite expensive (400-1000 euros for a dress), so look out for the sales, and remember that it can be great to combine designer clothes with much more affordable pieces. That perfectly cut PK-jacket can make you look outstandingly good, although the rest of your outfit comes from H&M or Zara!

There are several PK-shops and corners in Paris. I recommend the shop located 192 Boulevard Saint Germain (métro Saint Germain des Prés, line 4) as well as the corner at Le Bon Marché (métro Sèvres-Babylone, line 10 and 12). www.pauleka.com

3 comments:

  1. I am a new bloger. Just got on-line a couple of days a go, and I am trying to make some friends on-line. If you have the time, please visit me:

    http://luminata55.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine in paris..nice blog, I visit you the next
    http://baganbatublog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for visit me, I am so much learn for your blog..nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete