Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great lunch value: Krua Thai















When I started this blog, I did not intend to write about restaurants. Obviously I have changed my mind! I will, however, only include restaurants I return to, i.e. the ones that are part of "my Paris". Krua Thai is one of them. It is a simple restaurant with a family-ambiance; the owners' sweet daughter is often playing at a table at the back of the restaurant.

The service is friendly and the food truly tasty. At lunch they serve a special menu (ask for the lunch menu if you do not get it spontaneously) that I usually opt for. You can choose between two or three starters/maindishes/desserts for 10 euros. I always go for the crispy spring rolls and the coconut-curry-chicken with sticky rice. A delight!

41, Rue du Montparnasse 75014 Paris. Telephone: 01 43 21 90 53
Métro Montparnasse (line 4, 6, 12, 13)


No comments:

Post a Comment